A gift to the children and math students of the world from the U.S.
Department of Energy's
Argonne National Laboratory.
How to download and use the game, free of charge:
You may download the ArithmAttack, use it and distribute it free of
charge, provided you do not alter it or charge a fee for downloading it, using it, or
distributing it. To operate correctly, the ArithmAttack must be viewed with Microsoft
Internet Explorer 3.0 or higher or Netscape Navigator 3.0 or higher. The latest versions of
these browsers are free from their manufacturers. To download the browser of
your choice, click its name below:
Downloading instructions for the ArithmAttack:
- From Internet Explorer -- 1. Click "Refresh" in the Internet Explorer toolbar.
2. Click the "View" menu, then click "Source". 3. Once you can see the
source code, save it to a disk or your hard drive. 4. Under Internet Explorer's "File" menu,
select "Open", then click "Browse..." and find where you saved the file "aattack.htm".
5. Select "aattack.htm", click "Open", then click "OK". 6. Learn and enjoy.
- From Netscape Navigator -- 1. Click "Reload" in the Netscape toolbar.
2. Click the "View" menu, then click "Document Source". 3. Once you can see the
source code, save it to a disk or your hard drive. 4. Under Netscape's "File" menu,
select "Open file". 5. Select "aattack.htm" and click "Open". 6. Learn and enjoy.
Created 1998 by David Baurac
Office of Public Affairs
Argonne National Laboratory